Barefoot Puppet Theatre only collects data for the following reasons:
- To be able to contact customers or potential customers who have initiated contact with Barefoot Puppet Theatre.
- To share our e-newsletter with those who have indicated a desire to receive it.
Barefoot Puppet Theatre stores personal data in the following ways:
- On a secure cloud, hosted by 17 Hats, who is our data processor. They do not use this information or share it with others.
- Our newsletter contacts are all stored on Mailchimp, but only used for our newsletters. You may opt out at any time.
Barefoot Puppet Theatre only stores the following information:
- For our newsletter, we store an email address and, when provided, a name.
- For our contacts, we store email address(es), name, organization name, zip code, physical address (when needed), email correspondence related to events/bookings, and dates of any booked performances.
Customers/contacts can opt out at any time by:
- Sending an email to us to be deleted from our main database, secured by 17 Hats. Please note that this will also not allow us to work with you as a vendor.
- Unsubscribing to our newletter via the unsubscribe link provided by Mailchimp.
EU GDPR Compliance:
- Barefoot Puppet Theatre only operates within the United States. According to our current data, all of our contacts currently reside in the United States.
- We do not share your information with any third parties. Not even a little bit.
- By sharing your data with us, you are authorizing us to utilize your data in the ways that are stated above.
- You can opt out at any time. You can update your information at any time. If you have questions, please email us or call us at 804-358-3377.